When you are a Canadian, those words, are music to your ears. This past month the silence has been deafening.
For those who know me, it's no secret I am a hockey fan. When I say fan, I mean my first favorite player was Tiger Williams. We used to hang out and a drink beer or two, enjoy the game, I was 14. Then there were the days, years, decade, when I was a Goalie mom and my D man kept me on the road. All winter, driving through blizzards, white outs, tracking the road, the 7ft high snow banks... Not to mention the crazy practice times and places, the gas, the gas, the gas, the food, the hotels...
I know, you know, exactly what I'm talking about. My story, is a story, like so many Canadians.
A story that the current Commissioner knows nothing about. I have always had issues with the lack of success he has brought to his Business Model. Issues with his inability to understand a product, a brand is non existent with out an audience. Not really a concern for him because he takes us for granted. Kind of sad really to be taken for granted, disrespected and expected to pay his 7 million salary every year.
Needless to say I am not a fan of the Commissioner. I feel he has completely failed at his 'job' on so many levels, it's shocking that he's still able to destroy the passions of the supporters of hockey, the players and their family's.
The complete lack of respect for the game, for the supporters, for the people who often put their quality of life on the line for something they love. Well it doesn't go unnoticed. Canadians are a unique group of people. We like to live, love and laugh. So when it comes to issues, we often turn to humour. Sometimes our humour reflects our feelings, even the hurt ones.
Hockey Fans this is for you.
Source: http://carazcom.blogspot.com/2012/10/nhl-lockout-rantdog-vs-bettman.html
anchorman 2 kentucky basketball oaksterdam the fray national anthem dallas tornado ncaa basketball oikos
কোন মন্তব্য নেই:
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন